Haven't done too much baking lately. So I decided to post an old potluck recipe from our "fast food" potluck.
Fried Mozzarella Sticks
* Plain Soy Milk
* Italian Breadcrumbs
* Tofutti Mozzarella Singles
1. Fold each single in half and then in half again; gently press pieces together forming a "stick".
2. Batter cheeze stick by dunking in soy milk then coating in flour and repeat this process.
3. Dunk in milk one last time and then coat with breadcrumbs.
4. Fry in olive oil until the sticks are golden brown and soft to touch.
5. Let cool for 5 minutes; Serve with marinara sauce (or my personal fav BBQ sauce) and Enjoy!