15 October 2007

Cake Party Madness!!!

This weekend I made two cakes for two friends joint birthday party. The first was a Yellow cake with chocolate chips inside and chocolate frosting on top for my friend Lauren.
Vegan Yellow Cake with Chocolate Chips and Chocolate Frosting

The other wasn't technically a cake, I made red velvet cupcakes for my friend Melissa. Vegan Red Velvet Cupcakes

Both of these recipe's came from Kittee. What would I do without her cake recipes? I'll tell you not eat delicous vegan cake that's what!!!

In Cookie Wars news, we made these delicious pumpkin cheesecake squares for the october article, too bad I got in a wreck on the way home and mine landed on the floor of my car : ( I guess I'll have to make them again!

3 comments:

KitteeBee said...

holy crap!
you should've told me, i had pans and pans and pans in the fridge...

was your car messed up?

xo
kittee

jambot said...

just a little.

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

Adorable!